Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekend Run Down

    This weekend was packed full! Fun, but definitely packed. Friday we spent cleaning our house and getting stuff ready for our yard sale next weekend. I'm getting rid of A LOT of crap! I still have a lot of crap, but it's less than before. :-)

     Saturday, I got in a work out early since that night was booked. I got the Jillian 30 day shred. Level 1 was challenging, but doable. I'll probably do it for a week or so until I bump it up. I then showered and drove two and a half hours for a bachelorette party. It was a blast! And not in the way normal bachelorette parties are... but just in a good ole fashioned girls' night way. I ended up leaving about midnight and got home about 2:30. It was really hard for me to eat good because we went to a Japanese Steakhouse... I wanted rice something fierce. But I didn't. And my meal was pretty bad ass. 
I was scared... but it was okay :)


Driving... bored
Amazing meal- Veggies, steak and shrimp

     Sunday we slept in... like teenager slept in. And then I took a nap. But I did get a workout in. Went to the gym and got 2 miles in and then we took the pups for a mile and a half walk. Ellie was about done... I was worried I was going to have to carry her. That long of a walk is hard when you have short little legs. 
Ready for her walk!

     My phone died last night and when I plugged it up this morning, it blew up. So I'm sure I will be running errands all day. And trying to get a packing list together for our Florida trip. We're going to Key West for my friends' wedding and then driving back through Orlando and stopping for 4 days to do the Disney parks. Any suggestions on what to pack or not pack??

Kris


The Feel Goods


1 comment:

  1. Hey girl - I started the Shred too . . . it's pretty quick but didn't burn the 5,000 calories like I'd hoped! ;-) At least it's only 25 minutes . . . I turn Jillian down now and crank up my music!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete