Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer Summer Summer TIIIMMMMEEE!

     I forgot to weigh in yesterday, so I did today. 236.8. That's down 2.4 lbs. But I had gained some weight since the last time I posted my weight. It's success. Just gotta keep going down!
It's hard to balance first thing in the morning

     Last night I had an awesome work out. I'll post it tomorrow to link up with Skinny Meg. But I'll leave you with this little gem. 
Butterflies!

     Also, have I mentioned that my husband is awesome? This was our dinner last night. YUMMY!! Shrimp and broccoli. He's good! 

     This summer is starting off pretty awesome except that I can't get my lazy booty out of bed. Except to watch NCIS and Law and Order SVU Marathons... I may have a problem. I can watch them all day. And I haven't put make up on since Saturday. I look at it like I'm saving some dollas! I'm sure hubby wants me to put my face on again... but I'll get there. Tomorrow maybe. Maybe... 

     Remember, I've got a bad ass workout tomorrow to post... so check back! 

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment