Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day Weekend

     This weekend was JAM PACKED! Friday night we played softball. Update: I have been upgraded to 2nd base. I guess I proved myself. :) Then we went to our friend's house to set up for our garage sale the next day. Saturday morning at 2 we crawled into bed. Then the alarm went off at 4:30. So off we went to make some mulah. It was pretty dang fun... except for the lack of sleep. And because I love my husband, we went to go see the new Superman movie. On two hours of sleep. When I could have been sleeping. At least it was a bad ass movie. 


     Sunday hubby left to work a camp. So I did the wifey thing and did ALL of our laundry and went grocery shopping. The pups were sad... they kept looking for him to come home. Broke my heart. And of course, I had a hard time sleeping last night. Always do when hubby is away. And it doesn't help that the pups were barking at everything last night. But I made it through the night. 

     This morning I woke up with the intention of going to the 8:15 Zumba class at the gym... and I got to the gym about 8:05. Lights were off in the Zumba room and no one was close. So I went to spin class instead and it was a great workout! Then I came home and cleaned cleaned cleaned. Tonight I'm meeting my parents and picking up my little sister. She is going to stay with me for a week. I'm so excited! She's only 12 and I always feel like I'm missing her grow up, so I'm excited to spend the week with her doing fun girly things! 

     Also I weighed in this morning and it was a lost! -2.8 lbs from last week. I'm proud of that. I've been really watching what I eat and it's paying off. 

Kris

The Feel Goods


No comments:

Post a Comment